Sunday, June 08, 2008

Lets Samskrit them All...

I am a lover of my religion, culture, country and our history. I admire these and I think learning Samskrita would take me one step close to understanding it.

I have started taking the course on Samskrita from the distance learning education programme provided by Samskrita Bharati. They have one of the best methods of teaching this ancient language to the amateur samskrit students.

There is a lot of data available through Wikipedia. I found few few stuff on Samskrita on net for beginners. There are sites like Samskrita Bharati, Samskrita Samsthan. There is wide variety of data collection in Samskrita documents available in net. Some Vedic literature can be found in Bhakti-vedanta site. Samskrit slokhas and stotras are available.


No comments: